Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Lego Head Model


Still practising with 3ds max, I am working on making objects from scratch, modelling them to fit my needs. This lego head was created to exact proportions, and I found it was a handy way of getting used to using exact calculations, and combining several shapes to make a new object.

This screenshot of 3ds max shows the 4 viewpoints and
mesh that help with the 3d modelling process
The head was created using three seperate, simple shapes, fit to the dimentions found here:
http://snively.blogspot.com/
Once I had the basics figured I found it a faily easy process, and I am happy with the results so far so hopefully the body wont be too much of a challenge.


There is potential for even the simple skills needed to make this object, and hopefully it wont be long before I can tackle larger and more complicated projects. In the mean time I'll finish the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment