Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

Human Model Tutorial

Lately I've been spending time practising with 3D program Autodesk 3ds Max, trying to increase my knowledge of the program and become at ease with using it. One of the excerises designed to help me with this is the customisation of a human manakin, from a standard template to a personalised figure

 The figure on the left here is the standard female template, while the one on the right has been altered to my proportions, from a few key measurments taken.



 While I feel the result is a little rough round the edges, it was a good learning experience for me, as I found myself coming to grips with the basics of the program fairly quickly, and retaining that knowledge to use in my own way rather than just following the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment